- 3 cups cooked high fibre macaroni
- 1 tin tuna, drained
- 1 tin chicken soup or chicken stock (300 ml)
- 1 cup reduced feta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fried onions ( Fry in 5 ml Olive oil over very low heat, until golden brown)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup/stock. Mix well, and then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Per serving: 34 mg Cholesterol; 6g Fibre